Visual, engaging and interactive
approach to training tax professionals
Face-to-face/in office and hybrid training
Tax Astute visits your office (or chosen venue) to provide tailored training including a bespoke Powerpoint presentation and use of interactive technology and other tools to address your own specific questions as they arise. Note that we can offer simultaneous online training for those not physically in the room via our Hybrid Training option (a highly effective combination of both face-to-face and online training).
A new fast-growing format using the same powerpoint slides and training style as face to face/in-office training but with particular benefits for groups in diverse locations, those working from home/offsite and regional and/or international attendees. Note that these benefits can be combined with our face-to face/in office product via our Hybrid Training option. We also offer tailored and interactive combined Public Online Training groups for individuals from small firms and small corporate and other tax teams.
we have attended web-based training sessions and found them to be very interactive.
Paul Abercrombie, Abercrombie accounting group, Townsville
Why choose us?
We're highly regarded and experienced tax training presenters
- Trusted nationwide by professional organisations of all sizes
- Choose the emphasis and order every issue presented, to suit your needs
- Improve your practical understanding of current tax issues
- Generate CPD/CPE/CLE hours or points to meet professional requirements
- Simplifying tax concepts by using a visual, engaging and interactive approach
- Tailored training from junior to advanced levels
- Small business or trust issues through to large corporate and international tax and related legal issues
- Reduce both your professional risks and non-billable research time
Review our Tax Snapshots to get a comprehensive overview of arising tax legislation and regulations.